Question

Im not able to up load more than 30 minutes mix ? What happen he's going to 99% and after call error

• 10 June 2015
  • 7 replies

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Jo,

It looks like your account has 193 minutes uploaded. Free accounts can upload up to 180 minutes. Please delete some tracks to make room on your account.

Hope thats clear,
Gina
You talk about any track I have on my acount or just the track that I make and put on my acount after ?
You talk about any track I have on my acount or just the track that I make and put on my acount after ?
And last time I make à 1h15 mix and I have to Split in thrée part to up load and share with my followers in one shot deal he call the error like I said before
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
It doesn't matter if it's one track or many. As long as the total time does not exceed 180 minutes uploaded to your account. Make sense?
Ok thanks you so I run soundcloud on tablet and my cell ( application ) so you know how I can remove my hold up load or some mix that I post ?
I think that was the problem because i try to post my mix on my othe acount and its good so I just would like to know I can I remove up load to créate some place for New one Thx to answer me really apreciate