Question

Incorrect Upload Limit

• 5 August 2015
  • 4 replies

I have just 1 mix uploaded which is 1hr 31 mins long . However I cant upload anymore as im told that I have over 3 hrs content currently uploaded. Can this be rectified please?

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Hi there,

Thanks for visiting the help forums :)

From what I can see from your profile, you have 2 mixes uploaded, using around 2hrs & 47mins of your available 3 hours. Unless what you are trying to upload is no longer than 12/13 mins in length, you will need to either remove maybe your older track or maybe look at upgrading to one of the pro accounts that will give you more upload space (6 hours total for pro & unlimited space for pro unlimited)

Regards

DJ R.I.P
Hi, Thanks for your quick reply. I appreciate that.

Unfortunately im seeing something different to you. I see that I have only 1 mix uploaded .Please see screen grab showing what im seeing.

Userlevel 6
Hi, Thanks for your quick reply. I appreciate that.

Unfortunately im seeing something different to you. I see that I have only 1 mix uploaded .Please see screen grab showing what im seeing.

Hi, no worries,

Cheers for the screen shot, I've gone back to your profile & before, where there was 2nd mix (about a year or so old if i remember correctly, did'nt think to take a screen shot) there is now just that one track as shown so you should be ok for uploading now. If you're till having the issue, please come back & let us know.
I'm having an issue, I've deleted a ton of tracks to free up some space, but soundcloud still says I have gone 3 minutes over my 6 hour limit.. Should I allow soundcloud more time to process the deleted tracks before it subtracts the time from my 6 hour limit?

Thanks