Question

Issue regarding changes to free accounts

• 3 December 2019
  • 0 replies

I am posting this from a paid account. This is my “serious” account for more serious things that I make. I also have a secondary free account that I upload shorter audio files to, it’s meant for experimentation and sillier or lower effort ideas. I do not want these more experimental or silly tracks on my more serious track list, and I do not want my more serious tracks mixed in with the silly ones. Keeping these two different kinds of music under two separate accounts suits me well. I’ve been doing it this way for a couple of years now.

The three hour limit was fine for me, since I don’t upload to the less serious account all that often and most of what I upload is very short. But the fifteen track limit is going to make it impossible for me to continue to use SoundCloud this way. I’m not willing to pay a second subscription just to share my sillier audio clips. Do I have any options for continuing to use SoundCloud to keep up two separate, unrelated track lists other than switching to some other service?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!