Question

It says I've exceeded my free 3 hour limit

• 23 April 2015
  • 7 replies

I am trying to upload for the first time but it is saying that I have exceeded my free 3 hour limit by 91 minutes but I don't have anything uploaded. I have a track there that I tried to upload ages ago but it doesn't play because I don't think the upload worked properly, it won't let me delete it though. I even deleted all my reposts to see if that helped but still nothing ?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Torii,

Thanks for joining the help forum. I had a look at your account and it looks like your upload is 4.5 hours long, longer than the 3 hours allowed for free accounts. Please upload a shorter version of the track.

Thanks again!
Gina
Hi Torii,

Thanks for joining the help forum. I had a look at your account and it looks like your upload is 4.5 hours long, longer than the 3 hours allowed for free accounts. Please upload a shorter version of the track.

Thanks again!
Gina

I've been trying to delete that track as it was something i tried to upload a long time ago and don't want it up there anymore but its not letting me delete it
Hi Torii,

Thanks again!
Gina

I also have a 1.5 hour track and it says I am over 3 hours. I don't get it. Seems like a bug to me.
Hi Torii,

Thanks again!
Gina

I'm having the same issue - only have 90 minutes upload but it is saying I'm over the 3 hour limit. Thinking it's a ploy to just get us to give up and Go Pro? If it's not fixed soon I'll be going to another site ASAP.
Hi Torii,

Thanks again!
Gina

Ive just deleted loads of my tracks to free up minutes and it still sitting there saying im over the limit... really losing my love for soundcloud, might start using bandcamp now.. at least i dont get this stupid error all the time having to lose my audio and it doesnt free up anything...im not paying for pro, its a rip off!
got the same problem, soundcloud managment weak up...
same here.....feels like an "artificial delay" to push through payed account....