Solved

Monetização do Soundcloud Premier

I am Pro User Unlimited and need help, I have almost 10,000 followers, more than 3 million and 300 thousand executions, an average of 20,000 a week and I am not entitled to monetization, your system must have made another failure because months ago I received two copyright notices from my own production, I sent a message on the support and this issue was resolved, in the face of these warnings your system has certainly failed again, so I am not eligible for monetization, I hope you will arrange this please.

Note: I am a DJ / Producer, creator, authentic, I create everything myself, I have the copyright.

icon

Best answer by Navid 13 December 2018, 16:26

Hey there @DJ FELIPE ÚNICO,

Your strikes were resolved and the reason you are not eligible is not connected to the previous copyright disputes.

Please keep in mind that the plays we count towards the eligibility for entering the premier program must come from monetizable countries (US, UK, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Ireland, The Netherlands, New Zealand). If you Look at your stats page you could see from what countries your plays come from and whether they meet our requirements.

Furthermore we ask that all plays considered for monetization are to be legitimate full plays from humans, not bots.

This means that in certain cases, the number you see in your stats isn’t the number of plays that is monetizable.

We work hard to combat all forms of fake activity on the platform; we hope these efforts reduce occurrences where an account is trying to manipulate their own, or another person’s, popularity on the platform.

Even though we are continually working to improve the systems we use to detect and remove fake activity, it could be that some fake activity is still slipping through the net.

We hope in the future that as we develop improved systems, this will be less apparent on the platform.

I'm afraid we cannot disclose how we differentiate authentic from unauthentic plays but we do perform filtering when considering tracks and when determining eligibility for Premier Monetization.

Please check out our Creator Guide (https://creators.soundcloud.com/monetization) for complete eligibility details.

Best,
Navid

View original

5 replies

@Navid
@Navid @Tom Jenkinson @Oorlab

I am very sad with Soundcloud's discovery for the error that was already made 7 days ago and nothing of a solution is not paid by the plan to the minimum that had the concern of its customers.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Your strikes were resolved and the reason you are not eligible is not connected to the previous copyright disputes.

Please keep in mind that the plays we count towards the eligibility for entering the premier program must come from monetizable countries (US, UK, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Ireland, The Netherlands, New Zealand). If you Look at your stats page you could see from what countries your plays come from and whether they meet our requirements.

Furthermore we ask that all plays considered for monetization are to be legitimate full plays from humans, not bots.

This means that in certain cases, the number you see in your stats isn’t the number of plays that is monetizable.

We work hard to combat all forms of fake activity on the platform; we hope these efforts reduce occurrences where an account is trying to manipulate their own, or another person’s, popularity on the platform.

Even though we are continually working to improve the systems we use to detect and remove fake activity, it could be that some fake activity is still slipping through the net.

We hope in the future that as we develop improved systems, this will be less apparent on the platform.

I'm afraid we cannot disclose how we differentiate authentic from unauthentic plays but we do perform filtering when considering tracks and when determining eligibility for Premier Monetization.

Please check out our Creator Guide (https://creators.soundcloud.com/monetization) for complete eligibility details.

Best,
Navid
code:
Navid wrote:

Nós trabalhamos duro para todas as formas de atividades falsa na plataforma; Esperamos que as que estão diminuindo como ocorrências em uma conta estão tentando manipular sua própria capacidade de fazer uma mesma pessoa, na plataforma.

Apesar de estar trabalhando continuamente para melhorar os sistemas que usam para detectar e remover atividades falsas, pode ser que alguma atividade falsa ainda seja escorregando pela rede.

Esperamos no futuro que, à medida que se desenvolvem os sistemas melhorados, que são menos aparentes na plataforma.

Não é possível divulgar como diferenças entre as ações que desempenham uma função de segurança, mas realizam ao mesmo tempo faixas e faz uma avaliação para obter uma rentabilidade principal.

Por favor, confira nosso Guia do Criador (https://creators.soundcloud.com/monetization) para detalhes completos sobre elegibilidade.

melhor,
Navid

Oh yes I understood Navid, thank you very much for the attention I had thought it was because of the copyright notices, thank you very much for the clear explanation.
I wanted to make it clear since you touched on the subject, all my followers and plays are real, I have never used any kind of bot, but I understood that I am not eligible for monetization because I do not have listeners from the already qualified countries, I hope the Brazil is qualified as soon as possible to yes I enjoy this system because my audience are from here, but thanks for the moderator attention, great work!

You can close the topic, hugs.

@Navid