1) the reproduction of my songs that you will monetize are retroactive? (if count reproductions from before the transition to account pro)
2) What requirements need to monetize with a song loading on soundcloud?
Best answer by The Producers Judgment
To be eligible for SoundCloud Premier the criteria are:
- You must be an independent creator of original music (at this time we cannot accept mixes or podcast content)
- You must have zero copyright strikes at the time you enroll. You would have received an email from us if you have a copyright strike. Please note, copyright strikes expire within 12 months.
- You must be a SoundCloud Pro or Pro Unlimited subscriber
- You must have 1,000 monetizable streams coming from at least one of these eligible countries: US, UK, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Ireland, The Netherlands, New Zealand
- Humans are listening to your tracks (bot streams will not be counted)
- API and embedded plays are not counted
We will be opening up the programme to more Creators in the near future so keep it up and we hope to see you on the programme soon! We hope this clarifies but please let us know if there are further questions.