Question

MULTIPLE UPLOADING & TRACK LISTING ISSUES (running on macbook safari)

• 5 September 2016
  • 1 reply

I have numerous issues going on with my soundcloud account preventing me to do what I want. For one, it states under tracks that i have 8 tracks however I've deleted all tracks except 1. I've tried signing out, refreshing and everything but it always says 8. Another is it prevents me from uploading any new mixes because it thinks i am over my 3 hr limit by 3 minutes. Yet this is impossible because i only have 1 mix shown at 35 mins. Another is under tracks from the top right options i have 2 removed tracks, i am not able to delete them ever they've always been stuck there, idk if they are factored into my 3 hr limit or not but its very frustrating. Even if they would be added the total amount of those 3 tracks (not 8 as said)) only amounts to 118 mins not 180 (3hrs).

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge
Hey there,

Thanks for getting in touch about this. It looks like your profile has 2 uploaded songs on it at this time. But there are also 2 blocked tracks on your profile.

Once a track has been blocked for copyright infringement it isn't possible to delete them from your account and they will remain on your track manager page. These tracks will not count towards your account quota.

They won't be playable or publicly available on your profile, and you'll only be able to see them if you're logged into your account. The tracks will be listed on your track manager page to let you know the status of the tracks on your account and to alert you to any tracks that might need attention in case you would like to dispute the takedowns.

If you would like to file a dispute, you can do so here: http://copyright.soundcloud.com

I hope this helps, please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best,

Jen