Question

My account says I'm over my 3 hours limit but I only have 2.2 hours shown on my profile

My account says I'm over my 3 hours limit but I only have 2.2 hours shown on my profile. I believe that perhaps some old audio is still on there but I can't see it at all to delete it. Please help me resolve this issue.

25 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there Inner Effect,

Thanks for getting in touch! Looked into this for you. It looks like you've indeed used up all 180 minutes of upload space. This is why some of your tracks are now hidden and you cannot upload more.

In order for all of them to appear on your account, you can either upgrade to a Pro plan or delete some sounds to make space on your account for new uploads.

You can check out what tracks are hidden on your account here: https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks. To delete click to 'view hidden tracks' and hover your mouse over the track for the 'trash' icon to appear.

Hope I was able to clear things up for you!

Best,
Mathis
Thanks for the reply, I tried deleting the hidden track but it still says I'm over my limit...
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Thanks for the reply, I tried deleting the hidden track but it still says I'm over my limit...
Hey hey,

Looks like you've managed to sort this out in the meantime - you now have used 175 of your 180 minutes of uploading time.
I have the same problem , I've deleted everything and still says im over
Same problem for me. Still getting the limit message but I should have enough minutes for uploading
This is bullshit! I can't find any hidden tracks, and I've deleted 3 tracks to make room for one, yet I'm still being told I'm over my limit!!! You're just trying to force us to "Go Pro"...it's not gonna happen, I'll stop using Soundcloud if that's how you're gonna treat us!!!!!
Exactly Cas, have the same problem. have deleted since almost all of my mixes and tracks and there's only 1 track and 1 set with a total time of 1 hour, INSTEAD OF FUCKIN 3!! And STILL it says i'm over my fuckin limit.
Dear soundcloud, the same counts for me. Really want to get some new sounds online but it says i am over my 6 hour limit. I have deleted hidden tracks, aswel as tracks i had online, i am nowhere near 6 hours.

Could you please sort this out for us? For the record; i am not upgrading to pro unlimited, i just want my 6 hour limit and i want it to work properly.

I am looking forward to your response.

Greetings
Good morning I'm trying to upload my band but I can not this stating that surpassed the 3-hour plan, just not surpassed since only used 3 hour
They quickly sorted mine out, might've just been a glitch, but can't help suspecting they initiated it.
Same problem, after deleting. Thanks SC, i wont go pro, please fix it.
I just deleted almost 10 minutes worth of tracks to be told I'm still a minute over and no there are no hidden tracks. Maybe it's because I've uploaded 2 tracks in the past 2 days? Whatever...
Having the same issues, deleted few of my mixes and it says ive got 41min available but still im not able to upload.
i just downgraded from unlimited to the pro plan after my unlimited ran out due to a lack of money at the time.
it told me I was over my 6 hours by 16 minutes, so i have deleted over an hour of music and it is still saying I'm 16 over. I have waited half an hour as well as logged out of Soundcloud and logged back in, Any suggestions?

And since I just purchased the Pro Plan not even 2 hours ago, would I still have to pay the $55 on top of the $88 or could the 55 be added to the 88?
I just deleted over 20 minutes worth of songs and it still says I'm a minute over my 3 hour limit. I live the poor life, no way I'm going pro. please fix!
Hey there Inner Effect,

Thanks for getting in touch! Looked into this for you. It looks like you've indeed used up all 180 minutes of upload space. This is why some of your tracks are now hidden and you cannot upload more.

In order for all of them to appear on your account, you can either upgrade to a Pro plan or delete some sounds to make space on your account for new uploads.

You can check out what tracks are hidden on your account here: https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks. To delete click to 'view hidden tracks' and hover your mouse over the track for the 'trash' icon to appear.

Best,
Mathis

Having the same problem, checked private tracks nothing is coming up, deleted waaaaaaay more than the limit i am over by. Help?
Hey there Inner Effect,

Best,
Mathis

Same problem here. Sound Cloud keeps saying I am over my limit, but i deleted everything including hidden tracks. I shut down my browser and the same problem.
having same problem. It said I was 5 min over then deleted 65 min and still says 5 min over and wont show "hidden" tracks though it says I have 39 tracks but shows only 35..... please help. I love using this platform...
I just deleted a 37 minute track, have still a 35 minutes track, and it says I only have 108 minutes, when it should be 144.

How do I fix this?
I too have this issue, i only have three 1 hour tracks on my page, and have a 6 hour limit. However it is saying I am 15 minutes over my limit, hoping this can be resolved as I'm currently paying for a service that doesn't work.

Thanks in advance
Hi!
Grateful to see this thread. I am having trouble with this as well, and it is not in my spending plan to upgrade to a Pro membership at this time. My account says I have 163 minutes available and I am still unable to upload. Help! :?

Warmly,
Sadie Hart in Nashville
I've got this too. It says there are 35 tracks and I'm 11 minutes over the limit, when actually it's 26 tracks totaling 129 minutes.
Oh it's fixed
Same problem, no hidden tracks, only 2 hours of sound, yet it is still suggesting I am two minutes over my 3 hour limit. Please fix this, it's an extremely frustrating issue.
This is happening to me also. I just have 1 40 minute mix on there but it says im over my 3 hours. please help