Answered

My private tracks are accessible to me but vanish for my students

• 2 May 2018
  • 1 reply

I am posting my talks that are private for my online students, I keep sharing the URL in my newsletters and in a private FB Group & they cannot access the recording - it pops up recording unavailable. I then tried in an email - same.
Finally, 2 people were able to access it via an email within minutes of my posting it, but later, others could not. It's as if it expired.
I've been doing this for years - never a problem till now. My students accessed my recording last week with no problem, but not the one I sent this week. They were uploaded and posted in the exact same way. Help! Please!
icon

Best answer by s l i g h t 3 May 2018, 10:24

Are you sending the private link under the "Share" button? If you are just copying and pasting the URL at the top of the browser window, that won't work. The link under the share button has an extra bit of code.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Are you sending the private link under the "Share" button? If you are just copying and pasting the URL at the top of the browser window, that won't work. The link under the share button has an extra bit of code.