Question

My track artwork image won't upload

• 3 November 2016
  • 3 replies

I'm having some trouble with the track artwork. I've posted and deleted and posted again, still nothing. The image for my track is my profile pic, when it should be the artwork I'm selecting to upload. Does anyone have any information on how to fix this?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Please see here for image upload troubleshooting: https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003445367-My-image-won-t-upload-

Thanks
Mathis
Ive read all post forums and have tried on several different browsers to upload a song since I upgraded to a pro account and still nothing when it comes to uploading the artwork. My image I want matches criteria and Ive tried several other images to test, but all with the same conclusion?
Hey there,

I don't have problems in uploading, but man, the quality is sooooo bad and frustrating. and i probably tried everything possible and suggested, in case of this issue. I wrote many articles about it aswell, and so many people having the exact same problem with uploading their artwork on SD.
So I am really hoping to find some kind of support here! since you can't contact Soundcloud directly or anyone has found a conclusion to this issue (this is going on since more then a year btw, probably longer)

I can't imagine or accept, that Artist spending so much time refining their music and artwork (in my case 3 years) and also spend a lot of money for everything. and when it comes to that big moment of sharing it to the world, they have to accept a blurry really unsatisfying image for their Babies. And no, I am not exaggerating!;)

Soundcloud please fix this or help!
or anyone, please
x