Question

My track (imported from Audiotool) is in the "Processing" stage for 2 hours. Fixes?

• 2 January 2015
  • 8 replies

I remixed a track and exported it from Audiotool. It's two hours and it's still "Processing". It's not that I wanted it to be instant or there is any time limit but why's it taking so much time or is 2 hours natural?

8 replies

One of my track was processing for about seven hours. Now I can't even delete it and I have two tracks with same URL, you can read about that problem in this thread:
https://www.soundcloudcommunity.com/soundcloud/topics/my-tracks-wont-delete-what-can-i-do-to-remove-...
I think you should delete your sound and try to re-upload it, as it's written in Soundcloud help.
http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/articles/243666
This is not quite right. I'm fed up. It's the second time. You look a my profile and you'll find two same tracks with different URL. And I can't delete it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
This is not quite right. I'm fed up. It's the second time. You look a my profile and you'll find two same tracks with different URL. And I can't delete it.
Hi Ankit,

So sorry about the troubles. I can confirm that the issue you were experiencing last night was due to an issue on our end that has now been fixed. I've just tried to pull your new track all the way through but it looks like it didn't fully reach our servers, hence I couldn't restart the transcoding process - can you try uploading your track one more time please? It should go through properly.

Thank you for your patience on this one - I know from personal experience how frustrating it is when you have a new track and want your audience to listen to it and technical issue prevent you from doing so - argh, I hate it when that happens!

Please let us know if you continue to experience issues despite this being fixed and we'll take another look together.

Cheers,
Mathis
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Track has been stuck on "Processing" for an hour.

I've posted one of my songs and it's been over an hour that it's still processing. I've posted many songs before and they've never been stuck in processing for more than 15 minutes, tops. This is a very important track so I'm really hoping it will be available soon.
Okay, you're welcome. Thanks for your help.

Cheers and HNY,
Ankit Maity
Just checked. I exported the track and it said "Although Audiotool has exported the track, Soundcloud hasn't processed the track yet, please wait 10 minutes" and stuff but it was processed instantly.

Thanks a lot, Mathis.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Record didn't upload on my account.

I made a record and tried to upload it into my account. It's still showing as "This track is being processed". What happened? Did it get stuck? Is anyway this to be fixed, please?
Thank you.
It's apparently a server-side problem. There's nothing you can do about it.