Question

My tracks won't delete. What can I do to remove them?

• 2 January 2015
  • 52 replies

I was trying to delete old tracks that had issues uploading, and now the tracks will not delete and they are taking up time on my account and are using valuable URL's. I've tried deleting them multiple times but they simply will not leave the page. What can I do to remedy this?

52 replies

I have the same problem! I have two tracks with one URL. First sound was processing while I was sleeping for about 7 hours, but I uploaded second very easly. Now I have two songs with one name, one private, which I can't delete because of error, and one public. I've tried deleting on two browsers and nothing really worked.
Ok, it seems that my previous private track is finally deleted.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry about the troubles - there was some backlash on our end last night which was fixed most recently. This is probably what hit you as well. Glad to hear this is now fixed for you.

Cheers,
Mathis
I have this problem as well. Can you tell me how to fix it. My tracks won't delete. What can I do to remove them?
I have a podcast ft. a song that got flagged for copyright infringement. I just want to delete it. It's taking up all my time.
Hey, I've tried deleting a track multiple times already, but after refreshing the page it shows up again. Also a signing out and logging in again didn't help.
I cannot delete tracks as well as playlists. I've tried to delete 16 songs and one playlist. Every time I delete them they come back. I'm having the same issue with a friends account as well.
same. please fix.
I have the same problem 😞
same one. please help.
I'm experiencing the very same problem. I cannot delete the 3 tracks I want to get rid of. Please help - it's very frustrating.
me too. damn
I posted a track that is messed up and I can't delete it
Same
This must be a problem with Soundcloud itself, seeing as multiple people including myself have reported this problem around the same time.
I thought it was just me but it seems to be something wrong with Soundcloud that ends up resolving itself at some point.
i too am experiencing problems deleting unwanted tracks any ideas?
Also cannot delete tracks. Super irritating. Time to try another service maybe.
they will delete tomorrow or in a couple of days
I am having the same problem
Me too one of my tracks won't get deleted and i want to upload a new one instead ! 😞
Me too one of my tracks won't get deleted and i want to upload a new one instead ! :(
I tried deleting my cookies and that seemed to work
🙂
Problem's still happening.
fix it plssss
It's probably deliberate by Soundcloud to get more people to upgrade instead of deleting tracks to stay within their usage limit. Cowboys.
Fix this error please, it's annoying.