Answered

no puedo subir ningun tema .. carga hasta 97 y ahi se corta... sale incorrecto q es lo q tengo q hacer...

• 1 December 2015
  • 1 reply

icon

Best answer by Mathis 1 December 2015, 21:32

Hi there,

Hmm, Not sure I understood your query correctly. However, it sounds like you're having issues with the upload? If so, I noticed your email address wasn't properly confirmed and bounced, when we try to send you the confirmation email. I've confirmed this manually for you now.

Moving forward, can you please check if there is an email from us in your spam folder? Also, can you check if adding mailer@soundcloudmail.com to your address book in your email settings helps?

If this doesn’t help, could you check if your email server is blocking our emails?

Let us know if any of that helps!

Thanks,
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, Not sure I understood your query correctly. However, it sounds like you're having issues with the upload? If so, I noticed your email address wasn't properly confirmed and bounced, when we try to send you the confirmation email. I've confirmed this manually for you now.

Moving forward, can you please check if there is an email from us in your spam folder? Also, can you check if adding mailer@soundcloudmail.com to your address book in your email settings helps?

If this doesn’t help, could you check if your email server is blocking our emails?

Let us know if any of that helps!

Thanks,
Mathis