Question

Not over limit, cannot upload

• 22 December 2015
  • 5 replies

I am attempting to upload my latest radio show that I did and cannot upload. The client keeps telling me I am over my limit my 60 minutes even though I've deleted everything that I've ever uploaded. Please advise what it is I need to do in order to upload my show.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi,

Are you still experiencing this issue? I had a look at your account and it looks like you have your full time quota available.

-Gina
Have the same problem
I have the same problem, said i was over by 5 mins, deleted over 10 things and i still can't upload? BUMP
me 2. haven't used the site in years, came back to upload a mix and I was over 126 minutes for my free quota... I deleted some stuff, and I'm under 3 hours of time in my tracks, but the interface still tells me that I'm 20 mins over my allotment. help please, I've gotten much better as a dj and want people to hear.
Hi,

Are you still experiencing this issue? I had a look at your account and it looks like you have your full time quota available.

-Gina

Yeah me to this is an issue, i think it might have to do with the server not updating the data fast enough. And if not, why does it say i am over by 2 minutes, an hten when i delete 10 mbs worth, it still says iam over with 2 mb and cannot upload. If it suppose to do that, then soundcloud needs to specify that somewhere as to why it actis like that and what users need to think of.