Answered

Old songs showing up at top of my page

• 7 March 2015
  • 1 reply

I uploaded 2 songs a month ago. Then I uploaded a song 4 days ago. For some reason the songs from a month ago are first on my page and my new song isnt getting the attention it should cause its at the bottom. I dont use spotlight so thats not the issue. Please help.
icon

Best answer by Gina 9 March 2015, 16:52

Hi Ace,

Thanks for writing into the help forum. I had a look at your profile and it looks like our most recent track is on top of your profile, it's actually been placed in your Spotlight. The other two tracks are then following. Also, since you only have 3 tracks on your profile, they will all show when someone visits your page.

If you see something differently then can you please send me a screenshot of what you see?

Thanks!
Gina
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Ace,

Thanks for writing into the help forum. I had a look at your profile and it looks like our most recent track is on top of your profile, it's actually been placed in your Spotlight. The other two tracks are then following. Also, since you only have 3 tracks on your profile, they will all show when someone visits your page.

If you see something differently then can you please send me a screenshot of what you see?

Thanks!
Gina