Answered

Only 1 track showing on my Page!!

• 11 March 2017
  • 5 replies

Hi,

I just have the free account and uploaded a mix the other day, to which I was notified that I'd exceeded my 3 hours and some of my old tracks would be hidden (Which I was expected).

But when I went on to my Page, I only have 1 track still showing and I can see any other tracks hidden in https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks. They are all blank or say 'Sorry, something went wrong' Retry

Please help, have I lost all the other tracks??

Thanks

Dan
icon

Best answer by Mathis 13 March 2017, 12:51

Hi there,

Sorry about the troubles. I've looked into this for you and made sure the tracks that are supposed to show actually do so. Some of your tracks are still hidden though and you cannot upload more. This is because you've still uploaded more that 180 minutes of audio.

In order for all of your tracks to appear on your account and to be able to upload again, you can either upgrade to a Pro plan or delete some sounds to make space on your account for new uploads.

You can check out what tracks are hidden on your account here: https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks. To see the hidden tracks just scroll back to the oldest tracks in the list and you can see they are greyed out, these are the hidden tracks and you can delete them in this view.

To check how many minutes you have used and have left, head to the upload page (soundcloud.com/upload) and look underneath the upload tool. You'll see a counter that shows the current minutes available within the account.

Hope I was able to clear things up for you!

Best,
Mathis
View original

5 replies

I have also just noticed that It won't let me upload anything else as it says I am over my upload limit, but my mix is only 1 hour 30 minutes long 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry about the troubles. I've looked into this for you and made sure the tracks that are supposed to show actually do so. Some of your tracks are still hidden though and you cannot upload more. This is because you've still uploaded more that 180 minutes of audio.

In order for all of your tracks to appear on your account and to be able to upload again, you can either upgrade to a Pro plan or delete some sounds to make space on your account for new uploads.

You can check out what tracks are hidden on your account here: https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks. To see the hidden tracks just scroll back to the oldest tracks in the list and you can see they are greyed out, these are the hidden tracks and you can delete them in this view.

To check how many minutes you have used and have left, head to the upload page (soundcloud.com/upload) and look underneath the upload tool. You'll see a counter that shows the current minutes available within the account.

Hope I was able to clear things up for you!

Best,
Mathis
Thanks for the reply Mathis, but it only shows 3 of my previous tracks for some reason :-/

If I delete the last mix I uploaded (that caused this problem, will all the other items re-appear?

Or preferably hide it, rather than delete the last mix?

Thanks

Dan
Also, If I were to upgrade to the Pro account will the hidden tracks automatically re-appear on my page?

Thanks again

Dan
Hi,

Could someone respond to my query please?

Cheers

Dan