Answered

Oops authorization failed please check your credentials and log in again

• 31 January 2018
  • 18 replies

Oops authorization failed please check your credentials and log in again

Trying to post songs from garage band iPhone app directly to soundcloud. The track file is small mp3 192 quality 128 kilobytes.

Makes no sense logged out and back into to soundcloud mobile app just to verify username and password is correct. It is. Logged back into to the app without any hitches.

It’s annoying to say the least. Block Cookies is off. So I’m allowing cookies.

Checked app settings in phone settings within both apps soundcloud and GarageBand.

It’s just not working.

Any clue as to what is going on.

Haven’t tried logging in with Facebook feature because I’d like to link to my actual SoundCloud account instead creating a new account via Facebook login feature.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 2 February 2018, 14:52

UPDATE: Our engineers were able to investigate & find the root cause. This issue has now been fixed for you.

Thanks for hanging in there, your help with this by reporting the issue is much appreciated!

Cheers
Mathis
View original

18 replies

This is happening to me too. I have been trying to upload songs from Garage Band and Beatmaker 2 and I get the same error message with both programs.
Hallo, this is happening to me too! It's impossible to upload songs from AUDIOMastering TO Soundcloud like I always used To do: my credentials Are correct!!! MissYama from Italy
Saaame shit : (
Userlevel 1
Yes, i just can't enter to eDjing, it's a restructuring effects in the site using programs...
I cant log into edjing either because of credentials, i dont even know what that means
This is happening to me also .

@SoundCloud Community Support help ?
Same here..!! I’m a SoundCloud rapper but I can’t post my song 😴😴😖
Same Here, was it the new IOS update, I was sure it worked before the update.. damn apple....
I mean I can just drag the damn song from Itunes then drag it into soundcloud again.
I also tried adding an Email to see if it helps with the database, didnt work..
so ya, just dragged the file..
This is happening from AudioCopy as well ... please some one at SoundCloud look into this soon! See string above! So many apps are not connecting any longer to SoundCloud. In my case I was happily connecting for 2 years and just this week it became broken. Thank you.
Me too! From audiocopy but exactly the same
DBT Sav, me too!
I am so glad I am not the only one with this problem? any suggestions? The soundcloud app doesn't have a recording option does it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there everyone,

Sorry to hear this is happening to you. I've reached out to our engineers to see if there's more information around this & for this to be investigated. In the meantime, in order to work around the issue, you can export your tracks to an audio file format and upload directly from the SoundCloud.com website. Of course, not a solution, merely a workaround. Thank you for hanging in there.

Cheers
Mathis
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
UPDATE: Our engineers were able to investigate & find the root cause. This issue has now been fixed for you.

Thanks for hanging in there, your help with this by reporting the issue is much appreciated!

Cheers
Mathis
Hi, I've just tried to log in and now IT works! This happens at 15,30 ( Pisa, Italy).
Hey! Works for me too I just tested it it's fixed open it stays that way
Mathis! You are the BEST! It is working again. Thank you so much!

--Joseph K
it’s not working for me, i’m trying to link my edjing app to soundcloud, and it’s saying the same thing, “authorization failure.”