Question

order of tracks

• 25 March 2015
  • 6 replies

The order of tracks displayed on my profile page was suddenly changed. Please kindly let me know why.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Thank you for reporting this on our help forum. This was actually unintentional and our engineers are working to rectify this. This should be back to normal very soon.

Thank you for your patience on this - this is much appreciated!

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there,

Thank you for reporting this on our help forum. This was actually unintentional and our engineers are working to rectify this. This should be back to normal very soon.

Cheers
Mathis

I wait and see 🙂 Now it isn't normal on i pod touch 😞
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

Hey, this has happened to me also last week. Please can this be amended for me. I did create a new post regarding it but it still hasn't been answered so I am hoping Mathis may see this. It's one track from my album that has jumped to the top and ruins the track order of my album. Please can this be rectified. Thank you
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

This very same thing happened to me.
My playlist used to be on top, showcasing the album now its below all the 5 songs, and the order of the songs have reversed as well.
https://soundcloud.com/vernon-noronha
Please Help ! the order of the tracks on my profile has changed. Apparently only one track has the wrong order.
www.soundcloud.com/morgve. Thanks!