Answered

Over Limit - help!

• 8 February 2017
  • 4 replies

Hi there,

I know this happens frequently, and I've seen a couple of topics in regards to this issue. My account says it's over the 3 hour limit by 1 minute, and I've deleted more than a minute now. I've also checked for any hidden tracks as well. I am well aware of the Pro package of more hours, but I'd like to stick to 3 hours. Is it possible if you can fix it? Or does this take time?

Thanks,

Anna.
icon

Best answer by Heenaa 8 February 2017, 17:10

I've logged out and in again. All good now! Sorry. I don't know how to delete this question either.
View original

4 replies

I've logged out and in again. All good now! Sorry. I don't know how to delete this question either.
I bought the $7/month plan so I could have 6 hours. I deleted 3 sets at 2 hours each today - but it is still showing that I have 3 sets (tho they are not showing up in the "tracks" page) and that I am over my limit by 6 mins. I attempted to log out and back in. Please help!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there @ShaktiChrist - you should be all set. Actually, it can sometimes take a moment until the tracks you've deleted have been fully processed on our backend. Hence, there might be a delay before you can upload again.

@Heenaa, if you're ok with it, I'll just leave this topic on the community so other members who come across a similar issue can see how you resolved the issue. :-)

Cheers
Mathis
The same problem

https://soundcloudcommunity.com/account-access-copyright-trust-safety-229932/cant-upload-my-tracks-switching-from-the-pro-account-to-usual-7355642

@Heenaa, if you're ok with it, I'll just leave this topic on the community so other members who come across a similar issue can see how you resolved the issue. :-)