Answered

plays not showing

• 2 January 2018
  • 4 replies

i recently uploaded a song earlier today, Status QUO, that doesn't seem to be recording its plays. was wondering why its not recording it
icon

Best answer by Zyzyx 2 January 2018, 04:00

Yeah, my track got a bunch of new comments and likes but the play count has been stuck at 197 for the past 5 hours. There also was a glitch with the comment counter, which is constantly rising. Now it says there are 1000 comments, even though there are only about 22... hopefully they will resolve this issue and restore the plays to their actual amount. Wouldn't want to end up 300 or so likes and 197 plays forever!!
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Yeah, my track got a bunch of new comments and likes but the play count has been stuck at 197 for the past 5 hours. There also was a glitch with the comment counter, which is constantly rising. Now it says there are 1000 comments, even though there are only about 22... hopefully they will resolve this issue and restore the plays to their actual amount. Wouldn't want to end up 300 or so likes and 197 plays forever!!
http://status.soundcloud.com/ looking like a problem on Sc's end, hopefully once the problem is solved the plays will catch up
Same thing is happening with me. My recent track has been stuck at 20 plays for almost a day, and the stats bar says i have 2 comments when there are at least 7 showing up on the track.
I’m having the same problem. My song was stuck at 0 plays but I know for a fact it had plays. Late yesterday night it started registering, but it started from 0 again. So the number of plays are definitely less than they should be. an annoying problem - soundcloud, can you solve this?