Question

Please Help! In dire need of the writeup/info/description part on my hidden tracks

• 12 April 2018
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1
Hello to the wonderful and caring techs at Soundcloud. I couldn't find an email or any other way to contact you, so I'm hoping this is the proper place to discuss my woes and hopefully achieve what I seek.

I used to be a premier member, and have recently ran into financial troubles, so alas am back to my free account. I understand that all my mixes became hidden except the newest ones, but it's really important to me to get that info from the writeups on those mixes. Can you please help? I'm not asking for full access to my tracks, just a copy of the written descriptions on 3 of them.

The 'Tracks' I'm referring to in my uploads are
POWERCHILL: NEVER CHILLED SO HARD (Mix 3),
POWERCHILL: THE FIRE OF TATEWARI (Mix 4), and
JOVIAN WHISTLERS (Mix 5).

Can one of you kind souls at SC please copy and paste those to an email or pm and send them my way? Don't worry, I'm still planning on renewing my membership as soon as possible, by doing so in no way are you discouraging me from re enlisting. Or am I asking for access to those tracks, other than getting those 3 mix descriptions. It will only brighten my outlook of this wonderful (and only, really.. 64kbs upload everywhere else?? deal breaker from the git) website, and help me to regain my footing for future endeavors and online networking.

My email is ChrisCStark@gmail.com
If you need anymore info please let me know as I'd be happy to oblige.

Thanks! and can't wait for the group function to be re enabled. That's going to make a ton of SC users very happy 🙂 Honestly, it was becoming a little less about the music, networking, community and users, and a little more about taco bell, without the group community and function enabled. So this is a massive step in the right direction. Props.
And Thanks again! :)
SpacemanSpliff

0 replies

Be the first to reply!