Private Sharing Link could NOT be found in Desktop.

• 18 March 2019
  • 5 replies

Hi guys,

I've uploaded a track and want to share it via email with a secret link but cannot find the link nor the share button anywhere! I don't get the option to find my secret link! I have to go to my mobile app (android) and share it from there as in the desktop site is not available.
I need help on this one!

Many thanks,
Fabian!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Fabian,

Were you able to figure this out? Sometimes it takes a moment until the share button shows up.
Hi there Fabian,

Were you able to figure this out? Sometimes it takes a moment until the share button shows up.

Hi Mathis,

No I wasn't! After 3 days from uploading still no share button.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
@Fabian Maze huh, very odd! It looks like it has to do with your browser in that case - I've just run tests from my end for this track and am able to see the share button. Can you try a different browser and / or your browser's private / incognito mode to see if this helps? Sometimes extensions such as Adblock, HTTPS Everywhere or others can cause this to not work as expected.

Let us know how it went.
@Fabian Maze huh, very odd! It looks like it has to do with your browser in that case - I've just run tests from my end for this track and am able to see the share button. Can you try a different browser and / or your browser's private / incognito mode to see if this helps? Sometimes extensions such as Adblock, HTTPS Everywhere or others can cause this to not work as expected.

Let us know how it went.

Hey... Guess what? Is not the browser, the AdBlocker was to blame! Thanks for the info, very useful. Now we're all good!

Thank you Mathis!

With love,
Fabian!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
*phew*. Glad we were able to get to the bottom of this after all. 🙂 And good to know this can actually happen in case other users come across a similar issue.

Happy sharing!