Solved

Pro Unlimited

What happens to my prior audio uploads if/when I discontinue the monthly Pro Unlimited plan? Are they all deleted then?
icon

Best answer by Navid 10 April 2019, 15:07

Hey there @erwendland - we will not delete anything from your account. The oldest uploads exceeding the limits of the free account will be hidden. You will be able view these hidden tracks on your Tracks page or by clicking on your profile picture on the top navigation bar and going to 'Tracks' in the drop-down menu.

All your tracks, stats, comments will be saved on those hidden tracks so that whenever you choose to re-upgrade, everything will be restored.

You can read more here.

Cheers!

View original

4 replies

I think that them are hidden from your profile
Thanks for your response.
Does this mean that the prior uploads are still available for others to listen to?
But how then can they access them if they are not visible on one's profile?
Is there another way?
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Hey there @erwendland - we will not delete anything from your account. The oldest uploads exceeding the limits of the free account will be hidden. You will be able view these hidden tracks on your Tracks page or by clicking on your profile picture on the top navigation bar and going to 'Tracks' in the drop-down menu.

All your tracks, stats, comments will be saved on those hidden tracks so that whenever you choose to re-upgrade, everything will be restored.

You can read more here.

Cheers!
Many thanks for your helpful response, Navid!