Question

problem with account, confirmation email, cannot upload a new track

• 9 August 2016
  • 3 replies

Hello Soundcloud support.
I uploaded one track and than I started to upload another track. Suddenly it has taken away all my upload minutes. It shows me that I need to send confirmation email. Sometimes it shows me this minutes but when I refresh the page it shows me the confirmation email. So I sent it 10 times and I didn _t recieve nothing. I don _t know what is with my account. Is it blocked? I coudn _t upload any sound. Can you please fix it?

3 replies

Hello Mathis.
It worked for about 24 hours. I wanted to upload a new sound today and it _s blocked again.
Can you please confirm the email adress again?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Andy,

I've re-confirmed your email address, however it looks like we can currently not send you emails to the address you've signed up with. Instead, we're getting an error message.

Thus, in order to make sure this issue doesn't reappear, please make sure to apply the things outlined here.

Best
Mathis
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello Mathis.
It worked for about 24 hours. I wanted to upload a new sound today and it _s blocked again.
Can you please confirm the email adress again?

Hi Andy,

Sorry to hear that. Like I said, we're getting an error message when trying to send an email your way, which causes for the email to become unconfirmed. I've reconfirmed yet again, but please reach out to your email provider to make sure we can send emails to your current email address to make sure it doesn't reappear. Alternatively, you could use a different email address.

Cheers
Mathis