Answered

Profile Picture Will Not Upload

• 12 March 2019
  • 5 replies

Hi, I have tried everything I can think of but my profile pic will not upload. I have made sure the picture mets the requirements for a soundcloud profile picture but it still will not upload. My browswer is not super up to date but it allows all other soundcoud features. My header was able to upload but not my profile pic. I click on the button which says "upload profile picture" , select an image from my computer and click open but nothing happens. I am a bit fusterated at this point but I hope you can help me out.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 20 March 2019, 17:42

Hi there,

Hmm, can you try and use a private / incognito browser window and upload from there? Hopefully, this will already work. Let us know how it went.
View original

5 replies

I have the same problem!! Very Fusterated!! Has it been solved in the meantime?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, can you try and use a private / incognito browser window and upload from there? Hopefully, this will already work. Let us know how it went.
It worked!!! Thanks a lot!!
Im having the same problem where it's not letting me download a new profile picture. I save a picture to use and nothing happens. It acts as if I did nothing and I am stuck at a stand still.

Im having a problem uploading a profile picture can anyone help