Answered

Quality really bad on phone

• 8 May 2018
  • 1 reply

For some weird reason... a soundtrack of mine sound really shitty on my phone while it sounds fine on my computer and I have tried different formats but nothing works. Can someone please help me out? I'm really tired of this now... I wanna be able to un-private the song.
icon

Best answer by bkbirge 8 May 2018, 17:12

Your phone might have sound "enhancements" active. Depends on your phone and installed sw. I had the opposite problem, phone sounded fine but desktop sounded bad. It was those "value add" pieces of bloatware that are designed to "improve the experience", basically by compressing the heck out of the song and boosting bass to the point of distortion. I'm guessing you've got something similar set as default on your phone.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Your phone might have sound "enhancements" active. Depends on your phone and installed sw. I had the opposite problem, phone sounded fine but desktop sounded bad. It was those "value add" pieces of bloatware that are designed to "improve the experience", basically by compressing the heck out of the song and boosting bass to the point of distortion. I'm guessing you've got something similar set as default on your phone.