Answered

Recover deleted song

• 18 May 2016
  • 2 replies

I had a hard drive crash and I'm looking for a recording I made. I have uploaded it and was surprised that I must have deleted it from here at some point. I need help recovering it since this is the last place I'll be able to find it. The track had "Euclid" in the title. Thank you in advance for your help
icon

Best answer by Mathis 24 May 2016, 12:26

Hi there,

We cannot help with track restoring for tracks that were accidentally deleted. Still, I've looked into your particular case and the track in question is no longer on our servers, as it has been deleted too long ago, i.e. I'm afraid we won't be able to help with this. 😕
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

We cannot help with track restoring for tracks that were accidentally deleted. Still, I've looked into your particular case and the track in question is no longer on our servers, as it has been deleted too long ago, i.e. I'm afraid we won't be able to help with this. 😕
I deleted one of my tracks (Peter & The Wolf) with the intention of replacing it with a NEW version. Upon uploading the new version I now find I'm unable to get an embed code for like I was using for the previous version.

Can you either restore the precious version which was deleted ... OR provide me with the embed code for the new version?

Thanks very much, Dick McMahon