Answered

Remove a track.

• 25 July 2018
  • 1 reply

How can i remove a track permanently that SoundCloud hide for copyright from my profile?
If i click on my profile in right above, and in menu click tracks, they are still in the list. I would like remove permanently.
Thanks.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 26 July 2018, 11:55

Hi Fobin,

Once a track has been blocked for copyright infringement it isn't possible to delete them from your account and they will remain on your track manager page.

These tracks will not count towards your account quota.

They won't be playable or publicly available on your profile, and you'll only be able to see them if you're logged into your account. The tracks will be listed on your track manager page to let you know the status of the tracks on your account and to alert you to any tracks that might need attention in case you would like to dispute the takedowns.

If you would like to file a dispute, you can do so here.

All the best,
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Fobin,

Once a track has been blocked for copyright infringement it isn't possible to delete them from your account and they will remain on your track manager page.

These tracks will not count towards your account quota.

They won't be playable or publicly available on your profile, and you'll only be able to see them if you're logged into your account. The tracks will be listed on your track manager page to let you know the status of the tracks on your account and to alert you to any tracks that might need attention in case you would like to dispute the takedowns.

If you would like to file a dispute, you can do so here.

All the best,
Mathis