Question

reposted tracks do not appear in my profile

• 19 October 2017
  • 13 replies

the tracks I reposted today do not appear in my profile, although when you click on each such track - on that track's 'page' as well as in its reposts it shows that I reposted it - why is this happening?

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Same for me on all 3 of my pages, did notice that a repost I made yesterday just came through a few minutes ago so there seems to be a delay
Having exact same issue right now
WTF
Userlevel 1
same someone pls explain
So a workaround I've got is to un-repost, sign out, then sign in and repost it
If that doesnt work just repeatedly signout/in until it does
Worked for 2/3 of my accounts
I'm having a similar issue with a track I posted yesterday, I'm not getting the notification for the repost and its not showing on the user/channel's feed that reposted the track. The only place it is showing up is if you click on the stats of the track to see who has reposted it. Not sure whats going on, I've never had this issue in the past. @SoundCloud Community Support Please help!
Userlevel 2
same here...
Userlevel 2
I'm having a similar issue with a track I posted yesterday, I'm not getting the notification for the repost and its not showing on the user/channel's feed that reposted the track. The only place it is showing up is if you click on the stats of the track to see who has reposted it. Not sure whats going on, I've never had this issue in the past. @SoundCloud Community Support Please help! what a pain for only one repost lmao
PLZ Soundcloud fix that shit
It's a bug from an internal update... they'll fix it.. hold tight... maybe a day or two.. soundcloud is notorious for bugs but they (usually) fix them. ***They don't seem to realize they lose subscribers to spotify every time something like this happens
i'm having the exact same issue man
Thanks to everyone for your feedback
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Thanks for your reports & sorry about the inconvenience. This is indeed an issue at the moment, and our engineers are looking into it. In order to keep communication around this in one place, we're closing this topic and will update you here: https://soundcloudcommunity.com/desktop-230066/reposts-don-t-work-7385160

Best
Mathis
"PLZ Soundcloud fix that shit"^^^^^^^^