Answered

Reposts on my song dissappearing

• 17 April 2018
  • 3 replies

People have been reposting my recent song but the reposts on it seem to vanish and it only shows people liking my tracks, I know this because I checked in the pulse app and found someone had like and reposted but after a while the reposts had gone and its only likes and I find it highly unlikely that people are u posting it because my followers never have before.
icon

Best answer by Cvllum 17 April 2018, 01:14

Also to add to this issue, I find when I repost and like someones song either one of them dissappears (it's normally the like but It has magically unposted some things I have reposted )
View original

3 replies

Also to add to this issue, I find when I repost and like someones song either one of them dissappears (it's normally the like but It has magically unposted some things I have reposted )
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, that sounds odd! I've triggered for your Stream and profile to be rebuild from our backend now to make sure things are showing properly. Another reason could be that the users who reposted your tracks in the first place are unfortunately fake users, which is something our Trust & Safety team is constantly working to improve. Once the fake accounts have been identified and are removed, their activity is also removed. 😕
Hi thank you for your response, I am 100% positive that it is genuine people reposting my songs because a few of my producer friends always repost my songs to show support and I check to see who reposts my songs and about 99% of the time it is genuine people. I see that they have liked and reposted it but after about an hour or two the notification for the repost vanishes and although it shows that they have reposted it on the song stats page there is definitely something still wrong on the repost side of things because the play count is still very low. I know it would seem like people aren't playing the song from the repost but I always find that the people reposting it have an average of over 1k followers and I normally find that the repost helps tracks get to around 3k after about a week or so which is not the case for this one which is under half of that leading me to believe the repost isn't showing up properly on their pages, which could possibly be linked back to the repost vanishing from the my notifications about an hour after they repost it.