Question

songs I uploaded my own songs years ago, suddenly they vanished :(

songs I uploaded my own songs years ago but kept them hidden, suddenly they vanished after soundcloud updated their website and app. I no longer have the only music I've ever made

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Larissa,

Can you please give me your SoundCloud url? I found this profile: https://soundcloud.com/larissa-gatt however there is no history of uploaded content there.

Thanks,
Gina
That is my soundcloud, I had them uploaded but I had them hidden from the public so only I could view them, they were uploaded 6 years ago and I recently listened to them about 5 months ago, now they have disappeared and as you said it shows I have no history of uploading.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
That is my soundcloud, I had them uploaded but I had them hidden from the public so only I could view them, they were uploaded 6 years ago and I recently listened to them about 5 months ago, now they have disappeared and as you said it shows I have no history of uploading.
Hi there Larissa,

If this issue persists for you - If you're saying you've uploaded them to your own account, but we don't see any upload or deletions history, chances are that you have a secondary account, which would then be attached to a different email address. If you know what email address this might have been, you can try and reset your password for that here.

Otherwise, please reach out to our Account Access team via our help center.

Cheers
Mathis