Answered

Spotlight not refreshing after edits

• 21 January 2019
  • 9 replies

Hello,
I've been trying to edit/update my Spotlight selections, and no matter what I do, when I refresh the page, or leave the page and revisit, the old Spotlight selections remain as if I never changed them. I'm hitting "save" every time.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!
icon

Best answer by Mathis 22 January 2019, 11:57

Hi everyone,

Our engineers just let me know that this is now fixed. Thanks for hanging in there & happy Spotlight-ing.
View original

9 replies

Hello,
I am having some trouble with spotlight function. So basically I released a track and wanted to make it first in the spotlight section, but for some reason, when I refresh the site, the changes are not being saved. Same with deleting tracks from spotlight etc. Am I the only one experiencing this?
Same exact problem I have
@Mathis ^^^^^
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry about the troubles - I've been able to reproduce the issue and reported this to our engineering team. Hopefully, this is addressed soon.

Thanks for hanging in there.
Same problems, and the new track i could't find on my HomeSoundSystem Teufel,,..
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi everyone,

Our engineers just let me know that this is now fixed. Thanks for hanging in there & happy Spotlight-ing.
Hi everyone,

I'm having this problem with my latest track, plus the artwork is not displaying when played on the mobile app. Can you help with this please?

I am having the same problem as of October 15, 2019

I am too having the same problem currently, so disturbing when putting up something new but it simply goes back to as it was before when refreshing.