Question

Still cannot upload track! Still no luck and have troubleshooted with your tips. Need this sorted asap!

• 18 August 2016
  • 5 replies

Still cannot upload track! Still no luck and have troubleshooted with your tips. Pay good money to use this service and I can't even upload. Need this sorted asap! have posted this issue but have had no help

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Billy,

Hmm, not sure what could cause this - your SoundCloud account settings are looking fine. Which browsers have you tried? Any Adblockers or Flash blocker of any sort installed that might be blocking the upload from finishing? What exactly are you experiencing (error message etc.)?

Let us know.

Cheers
Mathis
A have tried safaris and chrome and all pop up blockers are disabled. Track will start to upload, Rachel approx 0.45-0.79 mb and then go back to 0 with and won't progress from there or it will refresh to the page thinking it's done but hasn't moved past 0%
still no reply to this either!
Hi Billy,

Hmm, not sure what could cause this - your SoundCloud account settings are looking fine. Which browsers have you tried? Any Adblockers or Flash blocker of any sort installed that might be blocking the upload from finishing? What exactly are you experiencing (error message etc.)?

Let us know.

Cheers
Mathis

Tried so many times to upload my track, have posted two conversations in this help forum and still no solution. My 25min track won't upload, i have even changed the file from a WAV to a smaller mp3 and all that happens is the loads process begins, gets to a bout 1-3% and restarts the upload and does this until it just stops uploading, have tried on 2 different computers too.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Billy,

Sorry about the late reply. So I understand you've performed all of our basic troubleshooting steps and still weren't able to get your track uploaded? Have you tried to upload the track from a friends computer and / or internet connection by any chance to see if you can isolate the issue further this way?

I've looked into you account, and things are looking alright - if this continues to fail, please send over the track file via WeTransfer or a dropbox link so we can try and upload it for you from our end. I've set this conversation to private so only you and moderators on the forum can access it.

Cheers
Mathis