Answered

Stolen Song

• 24 February 2015
  • 1 reply

Hey we are Jaxxs Music

We have a problem with a guy called "Gabriel Van Cleef" he still Jaxxs - Destiny our song. We have proof that is ours look we realease the song with www.soundcloud.com/traprepublicedmn and they delete it because we was going to realease it with thedopestdrop then when they delete the song Gabriel came download the song after was deleted and still it if you look at shazam it says jaxxs destiny is our song. So please make this Gabriel Van Cleef ban and give TheDopestDrop the song back with copyright because this is a crime and Gabriel still it. I send like 4 emails but i dont have respond and we need to put the song on SC quickly, in the email i send the proyect of the song proving that is our song.

Thnks for the attention.

-Jaxxs Music
icon

Best answer by Gina 25 February 2015, 15:27

Hi Jaxxs Music,

Thank you for visiting the help forum. Unfortunately we cannot answer copyright cases here on the forum. Please get in touch directly with our copyright team via email so that they can investigate this case for you.

Thanks again,
Gina
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Jaxxs Music,

Thank you for visiting the help forum. Unfortunately we cannot answer copyright cases here on the forum. Please get in touch directly with our copyright team via email so that they can investigate this case for you.

Thanks again,
Gina