Answered

Subscription and minutes misunderstanding! Please help

• 18 August 2016
  • 1 reply

I host a podcast and obviously enjoy using Soundcloud, however, I decided to take a break for two months and have not been paying my monthly Pro Unlimited subscription due to not having new content to upload. I need to upload a new episode today and clicked on "Upgrade to Pro" and then entered my payment details. All was well, or so I thought. When I went to "upload" it told me that I only have 10 minutes left on my Pro account. I then realised that I had picked the wrong Pro account; as a short term solution I decided to delete an old episode that doesn't get played to free up some minutes. I was then told that I have 33 minutes free to upload which is perfect for now. When I tried to actually upload again, I was told that I only have 10 minutes left. This puts me at an inconvenience as I don't have a problem paying or Unlimited as long as the fee is subsidised by what I have already paid today or I get a refund and then subscribe to Unlimited immediately after. Please help, either to get the 33 minutes that I need or to sign up to Pro Unlimited without having to pay for both Pro and Pro unlimited.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 18 August 2016, 09:07

Hi there,

Our monthly subscriptions do not automatically calculate the difference between Pro & Pro Unlimited plans. Thus, if you're all set now I'd suggest you wait until the next payment cycle, then upgrade to Pro Unlimited. Or, if you require more space at an earlier point, please upgrade to Pro Unlimited and shoot our payments team an email and ask for a refund of your previous payment for the Pro plan subscription.

All the best to you,
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Our monthly subscriptions do not automatically calculate the difference between Pro & Pro Unlimited plans. Thus, if you're all set now I'd suggest you wait until the next payment cycle, then upgrade to Pro Unlimited. Or, if you require more space at an earlier point, please upgrade to Pro Unlimited and shoot our payments team an email and ask for a refund of your previous payment for the Pro plan subscription.

All the best to you,
Mathis