Answered

suddenly can't replace audio file even thought my plan is pro

suddenly can't replace audio file even thought my plan is pro.

Why??
icon

Best answer by Epitom3 24 January 2018, 01:15

I also was over my limit. Deleting old files worked.
View original

15 replies

God im having this same issue. Its been like this for WEEKS. Glad im not the only one at least
so no help from soundcloud?? how can i get support on this site? does anyone know how to get support from sc?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Can you provide some more info please? This way, other users from the Help Community can try and help with this. Are you no longer seeing the "Replace file" button? Do the uploads fail? The more info we get, the better we can try and help. 🙂

If there's an error message, feel free to take a screenshot and share it here in your next reply.

Apart from that, here's an overview over our support resources: https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000183994-SoundCloud-Support-Resources

Cheers
Mathis
Its he "replace audio file" button that's grayed out, its not clickable. I have a pro plan. Tried running different browsers, same thing i can't replace the audio file.
same. this is a bogus issue soundcloud. i need to replace the audio file asap professionally. unacceptable
Exact same problem for me. It's been weeks! Everything appears to work properly, but nothing on the file is actually changed. Hugely frustrating.
What's up Mathis ?? You have a bunch of artists here waiting for (at least) a response. We are all stuck, wake up!
I'm also watching this topic and also waiting for any statement to explain this inconvenience.
Ayo had this issue also , realized I was over track limit ,deleted a few the button was back..: )
I also was over my limit. Deleting old files worked.
i can not upload my tracks and i have paid in advance for the year plan please help...
and i have only uploaded two tracks so far
We had same problem and FOUND THE SOLUTION without soundcloud help because they never answer ...

>>>> it was email confirmation problem !!! 😱

SOLUTION:
checkout your PRIMARY email, must be valid and confirmed ( as PRIMARY email )

and the "replace file" comes back black again 🙂 uffff 😎

greets from France 😉
It was email confirmation problem

SOLUTION:
checkout your PRIMARY email, must be valid and confirmed ( as PRIMARY email ) and the "replace file" comes back black again.

GOLD STAR, THAT MAN! Worked a treat. :)
suddenly can't replace audio file even thought my plan is pro.

Why??

I HAD THIS PROBLEM, and i realized my original e-mail that I used to sign up, was already deactivated, and although I could use the account, I could no longer replace the file. I set up new free email with google, and added it to my soundcloud, made it primary, and viola! problem solved.

Hope this helps someone else.