Question

There was an error processing one of my uploads

Hi,

I've tried to upload it a few times but it says error processing tracks. Also I can see the track but i can't play it as it says this track is being processed.

Is there a solution for this?

Thanks.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the troubles. I've looked into this and it seems like the connection to our servers got disconnected. I tried to pull through your uploads to show properly on your profile, however this failed.

Thus, I'll have to ask you to upload the track again.

I'd recommend to delete the previous two attempts first, then run the steps outlined here where applicable, then try again.

Hoping this helps!

Cheers
Mathis
Sorry, but it still happens. I really need to upload that track. Can you give me any solutions?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Sorry, but it still happens. I really need to upload that track. Can you give me any solutions?
Hi there again,

I've looked into this further. The file that landed on our servers is a .wav file that is super small (32KB), and I actually cannot play it from our end. Are you sure the file is not corrupted?

If this continues to be an issue, I'd recommend to write in to us via email here. Please make sure you're logged in to your Pro Unlimited account to get through to the right team straight away and explain your case, and attach the original file you're trying to upload. Feel free to let the team know you were referred from the forum and that you've already tried the basic troubleshooting steps. This way we can look into if and try and help getting your track out there asap.

Cheers
Mathis