Question

This track is being processed

This track is being processed it has been processing for a while now tried to reupload it still the same.

This topic has been closed for comments

53 replies

same here
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
HI there to both of you,

It looks like both of your tracks have now fully processed - sorry about the troubles earlier. Did you end up doing anything in particular to get this sorted? If so, please share so others who might run into similar issues can find the answer here.
I'm having the same issue, uploaded a track and its been processing for an hour so far.
any help would be great thanks
I'm having the same issue, uploaded a track and its been processing for 2 days so far.
any help would be great thanks
same problem
hello please help mee This track is being processed!! :((((
I have the same problem. as i sent mz track from multitrack via ipad and i have no computer on my hands to solute this problem differently, this is very unpleasent.
Yup, I'm seeing this too - "being processed" since last night (14 hours)
Hello,
I am having this same problem. Why pay for a service that don't allow you to use the product. Can someone please help.
I apologize, I found out the problem. My tracks are over 6 hrs and 45 mins. I have to make them smaller.
HI there to both of you,

It looks like both of your tracks have now fully processed - sorry about the troubles earlier. Did you end up doing anything in particular to get this sorted? If so, please share so others who might run into similar issues can find the answer here.

Any help my way with these two processing track would be great! Why do certain songs take longer?
HI there to both of you,

ive got the same prob, ive tried to re upload numourous times and still, i waited an hr at one point an im trying it again now
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
HI there to both of you,

Hi there,

Just looked into this and it seems like your two tracks have by now come through all the way. 🙂
Hi guys,

I am recently having the same issue when uploading mixes running 1 hour in length. The upload process has been completed but the track is still marked as "processing" on my page. This is quite annoying considering I'm paying for an unlimited account. Can someone advise?
I am having the same problem. I have uploaded the same track 3 different times and each time after it says "go to your track" when arrived there it still says "your track is being processed". My track is under 2 hours.
HI there to both of you,

Thanks yes all is good now!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I am having the same problem. I have uploaded the same track 3 different times and each time after it says "go to your track" when arrived there it still says "your track is being processed". My track is under 2 hours.
Hey there Josh,

Looks like you managed to get that track working in the meantime. Anything in particular that you changed in order to get the track all the way through?
Yep Having the same problem over here. I've used soundcloud in the past this seems like this is a newer issue in the past few months for you guys. Whats wrong soundclouds servers are going bad?
probably just alot more things to process 🙂 im having same troubles 😞
I have the same trouble also. Can you help ? I recorded 4 quick tracks and they are still being processed. I did this a month ago (the same thing) and all went really well)
hello

Same problem here, for the last 15 days every supload are waiting for processing.
i v deleted all except one which is still pending.

thanks
got the same issue, trying to upload again but the same thing happening...
it has come up saying solved on this end, but the track is exactly the same on my page... help please?!?
essentially soundcloud cant actually hack .wav files resolved myself
So its works if you upload a mp3? my files were aif.