Answered

Timestamp change?.

• 13 June 2016
  • 1 reply

I upgraded to a "Pro Unlimited Plan" strictly because it saids that I would be able to change the timestamp of a track.

'If you would like to update the audio file of one of your tracks, but not lose any stats or comments, or change the timestamp of the track, this is possible through the Replace file feature. This feature is currently available for creators with Pro and Pro Unlimited subscriptions."
http://uploadandmanage.help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/articles/2163748-replacing-a-track-file

Can you please guide me on how to achieve this?
I posted a track 11 months ago but recently just got it mastered for a rerelease.
I would like for the upload date to correspond to the release date (Today )
icon

Best answer by Mathis 16 June 2016, 13:33

Hi there,

Apologies about this one, but I believe you misread the feature description.

It is meant as follows:
"If you would like to update the audio file of one of your tracks, but not lose any stats or comments, and without changing the timestamp of the track, this is possible through the Replace file feature."

If you feel you're not getting the advantage you wanted out of your upgrade, please reach out to our payments team to see if they can still offer a refund.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Apologies about this one, but I believe you misread the feature description.

It is meant as follows:
"If you would like to update the audio file of one of your tracks, but not lose any stats or comments, and without changing the timestamp of the track, this is possible through the Replace file feature."

If you feel you're not getting the advantage you wanted out of your upgrade, please reach out to our payments team to see if they can still offer a refund.

Cheers
Mathis