Question

track being processed

• 27 August 2015
  • 37 replies

my track is still being processed after 6 hours, what should i do? here is my account https://soundcloud.com/alicekendall

37 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey hey,

Sorry about the troubles. I was able to pull the track through now, so you should see it on your profile properly now.
me too ! my tracks (not more than 8 minutes) are still proceeding after 1 hour, it's the first time that happens... please help me to debug 🙂 thanks a lot
I'm having the same problem...how do I upload a song on my account? It says track being processed.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I'm having the same problem...how do I upload a song on my account? It says track being processed.
Looks like you managed to get your tracks all the way through in the meantime - that's great! Anything in particular that you changed to get this working?
The same. It's taking way longer than usual to process
I keep having this issue. My track has been getting processed for over a hour and I am on a Pro account.
Same issue. Please help.
Hey hey,

Sorry about the troubles. I was able to pull the track through now, so you should see it on your profile properly now.

My track is still being processed i waited a day for it.
Hey hey,

^^ sos help lmao
Hey hey,

hey i need help with that to can you please help me mathis
Hey hey,

can save track now that it's uploaded.
Hey hey,

My tracks have been processing for a month now... Why and help?
same issue can you pull my track through please.
My name is Gina Love-Aguilar, and I have 7 tracks that are still processing after 7 or 8 days and I am on a pro account. Why is it taking so long? Is there anything you can do to speed it along?
Edit: Is there anything I can do to speed this along?
I see a lot of problems here on this page and no answers. Why????
It may be that the staff at Sound Cloud are checking our songs for copyright infringement. And, the more songs we have uploaded, the longer this process takes. That is just my guess. I happen to know that Sound Cloud checks for copyright infringement now.
I have the same problem, uploaded my set yesterday morning, it's still in being processed state.
Could anyone please help me out?
Thanks!
I take back my previous comments that Sound Cloud is checking for copyright infringement and that accounts for the processing delays. I was just "stabbing in the dark".
Hey hey,

hello, why if i have the pro unlimited plan my set take a lot of time to get upload.. i still can upload music in my profile because id imposible the time that take the process.. please help.
Ok, so i am having the same problem. I had a date and time set to release this song and now my song has been processing over an over. what should i do? please help.
Ok, so i am having the same problem. I had a date and time set to release this song and now my song has been processing over an over. what should i do? please help.
this is my url to the specific song https://soundcloud.com/1800-introvurt/right-now
Hey hey,

My name is Gina Love-Aguilar and please pull my tracks through also, please.
I have the same Problem.. Please help me
Mine's been processing a full day and a half now. I tried uploading it a second time, thinking maybe it was a problem with the upload, but neither now it takes a while, but the original upload, nor the second one have processed. (And btw, it's original song and music.) I know it "takes a while", but how long is reasonable?