Question

Track cover

• 24 November 2015
  • 2 replies

Dear Sirs,we have a problem with our account.
Few weeks earlier when we wanted to share link for our new release on Facebook, cover of track and didn't loaded and we have a same problem with all tracks after that.
We tried to use Facebook debbuger, which helped earlier, but now it's useless.
We suppose that there is some bug on our account, so we are asking you to fix that.

Thank you.

Best Regards

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Vulver,

Can you please tell me more about what the issue is with sharing to Facebook? Is the wrong image displaying or are you getting an error message?

-Gina
Hello Gina,
thanks on reply!
Joseph from 'prosupport' helped.

"Hi there,

Thanks for getting back to me about this and sorry for the confusion caused here.

Ok so what's happening here is the players aren't rendering because the tracks have yet to go through the Publisher clearance stage.

Basically the tracks are being blocked in the monetisable areas (the United States in this case) until we receive the relevant publishing clearances (ISRC and Track license requests). As a result of the tracks not yet going through the publisher clearance stage - they are also not sharing to Facebook. We'll need to receive clearances in order for them to display correctly. If you look at the tracks that have already cleared - they are sharing correctly to Facebook (https://soundcloud.com/vulverrecords/cavin-viviano-toby-webster-tijuana-preview for example).

I'm afraid I can't really give much more information on the process but I'd recommend contacting your digital distributor for an update on the clearance status (Unless you provide those clearances directly us - in which you cause you would need to speak with your designated SoundCloud account manager.

I'm sorry to pass you over to someone else but it's something only they can advise on.

I hope that helps anyway. Please let me know if you need anything else from the support team!

Cheers,

Joseph"

Thank you.

Best Regards