Question

Track deletions do not seem to work

• 7 November 2017
  • 7 replies

Hi!

I'm completely panicked because I put up some songs for private usage, but now they're official on my page and I can't delete them!! Every time I delete they disappear but when I update the page they're there again. Please help me, I don't know what to do!

Best regards,
Mira

7 replies

I am having the same issue.
dealing with same issue still.
So I uploaded a song but the website glitched and wouldn’t let me upload the picture so I tried taking it down but Everytime I refresh it’s still there. How can I take it down?
dealing with the same problem, fix ur sh!t sc!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Is this still an issue? We haven't heard from other users about this being a current issue. If this issue persists, please start by changing the track from public to private. Due to the massive amount of data processing, track deletions can sometimes take a while to fully process on our backend.

We've let our engineers know about this and will keep an eye out to make sure this works as expected.

Cheers
Mathis
Issue still persists, Can't delete a track also can't make any edits or switch it to private. Once i make a edit or try to delete and click save it pops back up after a refresh Hi there,

Is this still an issue? We haven't heard from other users about this being a current issue. If this issue persists, please start by changing the track from public to private. Due to the massive amount of data processing, track deletions can sometimes take a while to fully process on our backend.

We've let our engineers know about this and will keep an eye out to make sure this works as expected.

Cheers
Mathis
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Issue still persists, Can't delete a track also can't make any edits or switch it to private. Once i make a edit or try to delete and click save it pops back up after a refresh Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

Hi xcursionz,

I currently don't see any tracks on your account. Are you referring to a different account then the one you're using on the community?