Question

Track not showing up!

• 13 November 2015
  • 7 replies

I uploaded, or at least tried to upload a new song (called "85") but it's not showing up on my list of tracks. Under the "number of tracks" thing, it's saying that I only have 3 tracks but I have four(three and then the track I'm having trouble with). It seemed like there was a problem with processing the track in the first place but I guess I was hopeful but nothing came out of it. PLEASE HELP!

7 replies

Yeah, I seem to be having the same problem too with my podcast. I swear I uploaded that track correctly. It's showing on my account under tracks but not showing up for the rest of the people
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Swan,

It looks like you track failed to make it over to our servers. Can you please try reuploading the tracks?

Thanks,
Gina
Hi Swan,

It looks like you track failed to make it over to our servers. Can you please try reuploading the tracks?

Thanks,
Gina

Yeah, I'll try again, but this will be the third time I've tried!
Yeah, I seem to be having the same problem too with my podcast. I swear I uploaded that track correctly. It's showing on my account under tracks but not showing up for the rest of the people
Sorry to hear that you're having the same trouble!
Hi Swan,

Thanks,
Gina

I just re-re-reuploaded the track and so far it's doing the exact same thing.
Hi Swan,

Thanks,
Gina

It's been two days and the track still isn't playing. Any progress? I'm hoping to release a CD soon and this site is really important to me for the release!