Question

track not uploading to profile

• 2 February 2015
  • 8 replies

I uploaded a track a few minutes ago but is not showing on my profile. I tried hitting refresh and logging out and logging back in.

8 replies

I also have this problem. Hopefully, it will just take a bit of time, and then it will show up instead of me having to remember my link. It shows up on the app but not on the computer.
Same problem for me too, hopefully it gets fixed asap.
https://soundcloud.com/theastrospacecollective/stick-em-astrospace
Not showing up on my profile, thanks in advance for the help
Userlevel 6
Hi Guys,

I think there may well have been a problem last night on Soundcloud. I had exactly the same experience when uploading a new tune last night but having checked this morning (UK time) my track now appears in my regular stream as well as my profile. If your tracks are still not showing I would advise to bear with it, it certainly looks like Soundcloud are aware & fixing it.

Regards

DJ R.I.P
Hello everyone !! Sorry guys I wanted to upload a song already there (I have improved and finished the mastering) but I have seen that it is not possible to upload a song already present (replacing the old one) is a temporary problem, or is final !! ??
Userlevel 6
Hello everyone !! Sorry guys I wanted to upload a song already there (I have improved and finished the mastering) but I have seen that it is not possible to upload a song already present (replacing the old one) is a temporary problem, or is final !! ??
Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for visiting the help forums.

Whilst what you are wanting to do is possible, you need to have a Pro or Pro Unlimited account on soundcloud which both have a "replace file" option. On the free version of soundcloud you would only have the option to delete & re-upload but that would lose any plays, likes, comments, re-post data your track has already gained.

Looking at your profile you clearly get a lot of plays & have a big group of followers already, it may be worth considering at least the pro plan, will give you that extra flexibility as well as extra upload space and that all important file replacement option.

Regards

DJ R.I.P
thank you very much bro!!
boa tarde!
Estou Tentando Fazer hum fazer upload de músicas Autorais fazer meu micro. Mas Não Lembro O Processo. Nem Achei o Icone. Magno Leite
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! We currently provide our support in English only - hope that's ok! I understand you're experiencing uploading issues, yet I cannot quite understand what exactly seems to be the symptom of the issue.

May I ask you to let us know in English what it is that you're trying to do and where this fails? This way we can help more efficiently. Feel free to attach a screenshot to visualize the issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Cheers,
Mathis