Question

Track STILL stuck in processing!

• 6 January 2019
  • 5 replies

Ok. Im trying to upload a track that is UNDER the 6hr 45 minute limit. I have tried uploading the track four times. Ive tried switching off and on the analytic toggle that some users suggest you should do. Ive left it overnight and its STILL stuck in processing. This is very frustrating!

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

I'm experiencing the same issue and I'm unable to upload my track because it's stuck in processing. As a paying customer I'd really appreciate some help.
Ive raised two tickets. Contacted them on twitter and FB. Not one response. Bizarre. Feels like they just dont give a shit
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi @Jockster

Sorry to hear this is not working for you. From what I see, there is currently no track in processing. We've had a downtime of our encoding engine around the end of last year, however this should now be solved.

Have you tried to reupload?
Hi @Jockster

Sorry to hear this is not working for you. From what I see, there is currently no track in processing. We've had a downtime of our encoding engine around the end of last year, however this should now be solved.

Have you tried to reupload?

yes. Ive had an email from tech support (finally) but the formate Ive uploaded it in and the way Ive formatted it in hasnt changed. I record my set in Wav. Convert to MP3 and upload. Im doing nothing different at all!

The set is 6 1/2 hrs long. So its still under your 6hr 45 limit
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
We were able to sort out this issue via direct support. I'm closing the topic accordingly.