Solved

Track Stuck in Processing

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

63 replies

Problem is solved for me now. Started working again at 1:50pm ET from the CT area. Hope everyone is back up and running soon.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there everyone,

Thank you for your patience with this & excuse the lack of moderation from end on this one until now. There was an outage of our uploading service last Friday evening (CEST). Our engineers have fixed this in the meantime.

Hope you were all able to upload properly by now. If any of your tracks are still stuck, please delete and reupload for them to go through all the way. Time to show your audience your newest compositions :)

Cheers
Mathis
try rendering your track before you re-post it. also check your rycleing bin if you deleted it
tried deleting my track, and reuploading it 3 times, but none of them worked.
Same here....I can skip past the stuck point and it just happens again...
I'm currently having this problem. I understand this was a problem for everyone else. Can someone please help me? It's been procecssing for 7 hours and it's still going. However, it's only a 1 min 45 sec song, so this delay doesn't make a lot of sense to me... Thank you!
Yeap, Me too, since yesterday actually
Hi there everyone,

Thank you for your patience with this & excuse the lack of moderation from end on this one until now. There was an outage of our uploading service last Friday evening (CEST). Our engineers have fixed this in the meantime.

Hope you were all able to upload properly by now. If any of your tracks are still stuck, please delete and reupload for them to go through all the way. Time to show your audience your newest compositions :)

Cheers
Mathis

YOOOO ITS NOT WORKING AGAIN PLEASE FIX
Currently experiencing this same problem.
And nothing uploads for me either. Stuck processing.
It has been over 48hours, that I can't upload my tracks. Same problem as others: Upload is stuck on Processing the track. No info from Soundcloud. Not too happy how they are handeling issues like this.
Tomorrow you will receive the same post from Soundcloud as copied above: it could even be from Mathis but he might have been fired in the cull last year. Hope not, we're rooting for you Mathis!

"... excuse the lack of moderation..."
"... an outage of our uploading service last Friday evening..."

So be patient, the fix is coming, don't expect an answer now, it's not how they roll. Remember if you're pissed off there are alternatives out there if you do decide to leave. Similar price, same encoding quality, some even better than 128kbps streaming and some can migrate all your songs at the same time, post them to more platforms. So really, positive action, do the research, you'll be surprised.
Wow, a track uploaded... But it won't let me do any more 😛