Answered

Track stuck on processing

Userlevel 1
I'm trying to upload a track and it got stuck in processing. It's in the same file and encoding format I always uploaded other songs with, and didn't have issues with that.

Could someone please help?

icon

Best answer by Mathis 2 May 2019, 16:25

Hi there,

Apologies about the troubles with this - our engineers let us know that there was an issue with uploads being stuck in processing, which has now been solved, so you should be all set.

Thanks for hanging in there & all the best
View original

13 replies

Songs will not upload and stuck on track processing and every time I delete it and upload the track does not delete and now I have multiple tracks that dont work.
Songs will not upload and stuck on track processing and every time I delete it and upload the track does not delete and now I have multiple tracks that dont work.

I am having the same issue currently but have not made multiple uploads.
My track is stuck on processing as well...
this also just happened, something on soundclouds end
mine is stuck on processing as well
Am facing this problem i have tried uploading a mix track (Future House Mix - 03 New) second time after waiting for more than 4 hours for the last one to compllete its process but it is stuck on processing so i tried deleting and uploading again. Problem remains the same stuck on processing.

Please help
I am having this problem as well.
Same here. don't know if I should erase and wait or leave it uploading
I was set to release an album today, in which i did and only 2 songs uploaded but 10 did not, so i tried it again and resulted in the same problem. So i went to delete them and I figured I would just try tomorrow, and they ALSO will NOT delete, and this is just embarrassing that have TWO blank albums on my page now!!

Songs will not upload and stuck on track processing and every time I delete it and upload the track does not delete and now I have multiple tracks that dont work.I am having the same issue currently but have not made multiple uploads.

bro same
Me too dawg
Me too... Been waiting all day to upload some songs but they keep getting stuck. Maybe soundcloud's having some problems...
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Apologies about the troubles with this - our engineers let us know that there was an issue with uploads being stuck in processing, which has now been solved, so you should be all set.

Thanks for hanging in there & all the best