Answered

Tracks greyed out.

• 25 July 2019
  • 2 replies

Hello,

for 2 days now all of my tracks have been greyed out and i cannot play them via my profile. However, everyone else can play them without any problems. ive tried logging in and out a million times, i still cant find a solution.

i havent gone over the limit at all as i still have about 140 minutes left of upload time. please someone help.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 29 July 2019, 13:10

Hi there,

Hmm, not entirely sure what might have caused this, and I cannot reproduce this issue from my end either. If this is still happening to you, please try an incognito window to see if that helps. If so, chances are your cache, cookies, or a third party extension like Adblock or HTTPS Everywhere are coming in your way to listen to SoundCloud properly.
View original

2 replies

I have the same problem, anyone can help us to deal it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, not entirely sure what might have caused this, and I cannot reproduce this issue from my end either. If this is still happening to you, please try an incognito window to see if that helps. If so, chances are your cache, cookies, or a third party extension like Adblock or HTTPS Everywhere are coming in your way to listen to SoundCloud properly.