Answered

Tracks remain hidden well after upgrading to Pro Unlimited

• 30 April 2019
  • 2 replies

We have 17 tracks uploaded, but only the last five (totaling 3 hours) are visible and playable. This is despite the fact that we upgraded to Pro Unlimited. Does anyone know how to reactivate these hidden tracks?

Currently, it doesn't seem like I can do anything with the hidden tracks. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
icon

Best answer by Mathis 3 July 2019, 20:04

Not sure if SoundCloud customer support did anything behind the scenes, but I just uploaded another track, and once it processed, all the previously hidden tracks were accessible again.

I just figured I'd add this in case anyone else is having the same issue and wants to try something while waiting for a response from SoundCloud.

Hey D Eicher,

Reinstating tracks after re-upgrading can sometimes take a while - sorry about the confusion with this, glad to hear things went back to normal rather quickly!
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Not sure if SoundCloud customer support did anything behind the scenes, but I just uploaded another track, and once it processed, all the previously hidden tracks were accessible again.

I just figured I'd add this in case anyone else is having the same issue and wants to try something while waiting for a response from SoundCloud.

Hey D Eicher,

Reinstating tracks after re-upgrading can sometimes take a while - sorry about the confusion with this, glad to hear things went back to normal rather quickly!