This happens with any track, so I decided to try uploading a new track but the same thing happens. No matter what type of audio track I'm uploading/replacing, it will be stuck at processing.
I have tried 4 different browsers and 3 different devices, and the same thing keeps happening.
There's also some weird text clipping at the top right.
Here's what it looks like:
Any help or suggestions would really be appreciated...
Best answer by Icoste
My guess is that someone in the SoundCloud dev team posted some code on a late Friday night (never do that, btw!!) that somehow starts tracking what users do on the Homepage and the Upload page, but didn't check the case when people didn't want to be tracked (in the way that it looks for code that is not injected in this particular case, hence causing this error).
It's really too bad that users have to find workarounds for this bug: @DukeSniper and I found some equally working fix, I didn't check his fix because in the meantime I had found another fix, but I'm sure it's working since it short-circuits the primary problem "window.ga is not a function" by defining the function that the script needs.
I hope the SoundCloud team will come with a fix very soon because a lot of people don't want to be tracked, don't know about the community and/or don't want to inject script in their browser :/
I forgot to tell because it was super late over here in France when I posted my fix, but there is a step I didn't specify: